GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Mode of Payment
- Amount are in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Online booking payments are accepted via credit card payment.
- Full payment is required for all online bookings.
- Trips / Courses / Goods sold are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Notify us of any discrepancies within seven (7) days from invoice date.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Upon payment, 50% of deposits for trips and/or courses offered by Amazing Dive Pte Ltd and/or Dive Asia Now Pte Ltd are non-refundable.
- All cancellations or postponement of trips and/or courses are to be made in writing to us, by email.
- For Trips, the full fee will be charged if notice is made to us with less than seven (7) days to departure date for standard weekend trips. For other types of trips, the refund & cancellation policy of the trip will apply.
|Type of Trips||Destination||Notice Must be Made before|
Amendments to Trip Bookings
- Any amendments made after booking are to be made in writing to us, by email.
- An amendment fee of 50 SGD per person will apply for any changes made to the booking.
- Any amendments must be made at least 14 days prior to departure date.
Refund of Unused Services
- No refunds (part or full) will be made for services or dives that are unutilised.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they have a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity from the date of departure as well as necessary visas and travel documents as required by the various government authorities of the country of visit.
- Amazing Dive Pte Ltd cannot be held responsible or liable for any expense, reimbursement or refund of travel arrangement charges if any customer is refused entry by any country before departure or during the tour and travel for whatsoever reason, including but not limited to non-possession of necessary visas.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance coverage while undertaking all trips and courses. Under no circumstances is Amazing Dive Pte Ltd to be construed as a carrier under contract for safe carriage of passenger or his/her baggage & belongings or any unforeseen circumstances that happens on trip. Amazing Dive Pte Ltd will be pleased to assist in the enquiries of any travel insurance.
- Certification for courses is dependent on the individual participant meeting all course requirements. Should participants fail to complete the requirements within the allocated sessions, additional training sessions can be arranged for additional fees, at prevailing retail rates.
- All training needs to completed within six (6) months of the last training date.
- All trips and courses purchased under a promotion are not refundable or transferable.
- All goods purchased under a promotion are not refundable or exchangeable.
- The standard trip / course / goods terms and conditions applies.
- No stacking of discounts or promotions are allowed.
We reserve the right to change, amend, insert or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, or policies contained therein, from time to time. The latest copy of these Terms and Conditions is maintained and made available on our website. Customers are responsible for periodically checking our website to update themselves on the latest Terms and Conditions.